Scan into mobile station
The general knowledge of stage lighting design
Every time one sees an actor's outstanding performance on the stage is so amazing, in fact, behind their successful performances are also part of the stage lighting design.
Nowadays, many institutions, colleges, associations, and companies have their own venues such as auditoriums, auditoriums, and multi-purpose halls. They need some professional lighting equipment. Due to lack of understanding of stage lighting, I do not know how to choose the right one. Professional lighting equipment, and many professional lighting equipment vendors, is also a little understanding of professional stage lighting equipment, can not give the correct guidance to incur capital waste. In order to prevent unnecessary waste from appearing, today's editors of HC Network will give you some simple understanding of the basic knowledge of stage lighting.
The requirements for stage lighting design are to meet the requirements for the use of large-scale song and dance evenings, cultural performances, dramas, concerts, and large-scale conferences. It is necessary to follow some simple requirements first.
First, the common lighting position of stage lighting
If you want to do a good job of professional stage lighting configuration, you must first understand the common light position of the stage lighting, which is an important part of the correct choice of configuration.
1. Facing light: The light from the front of the audience to the stage, the main role of the front lighting of the character and the entire base of light.
2. Slap: Located on both sides of the mouth of the station, the light obliquely cast on the stage is divided into several layers, mainly to help surface light, enhance facial lighting, and increase the flatness of characters and scenery.
3. Column light (also known as side light): The light projected from both sides of the platform is mainly used to illuminate the sides of people and scenery, increasing the sense of flatness and outline.
4. Top light: The light that is thrown onto the stage from the top of the stage is divided into a row of top light, two rows of top light, and three rows of top light from front to back. It is mainly used for stage general lighting, increasing stage illumination, and has many scenes. Fixed-point mapping of props.
5. Backlighting: The light projected from the opposite direction of the stage (such as top light, bridge light, etc.) can outline the outline of characters and scenery, enhance the sense of flatness and transparency, and can also be used as a specific light source.
6. Bridge Light: The light that is thrown onto the stage at the flyovers on both sides of the stage is mainly used to assist the column light, enhance the sense of plane, and also be used for other positions in which the light position is inconvenient, and it can also be used as a specific light source.
7. Footlight: The light projected onto the stage from the platen in front of the station. It mainly assists in the illumination of the surface and eliminates the shadows formed by the face and the shadows of the faces of people, such as surface light.
8. Heaven and Earth radiate: The light that goes to the sky from above and below the sky canopy is mainly used for lighting and color changes in the sky.
9. Activity Light: On the light stands on both sides of the stage, it mainly assists the bridge lights, supplementing the lights on the sides of the stage and other specific lights.
10. Follow light: The light position required for use in the auditorium or other places is mainly used to track the actor playing or highlighting a specific light, and is also used to manage the person. It is a close-up brush for stage art and plays the role of finishing touch.
Second, common lamps and features
1. Spotlight: One of the most popular types of lights used on stage lighting. It reflects light concentrated, the edge of the spot contour is more clear, can highlight a part, but also can enlarge the spot to illuminate an area, as the stage main light source, often used in surface light, ear light, side light and other light position.
2. Soft light: The light is well-proportioned, and it can highlight a certain part, and there is no stiff spot, so it is easy to connect several lights. It is often used for near-interval light positions such as column light and moving light.
3. Back light: It is a reflective type of light, its characteristics are hard light, high illumination and long range, is a kind of economical and efficient light.
4. Astigmatism: The light is diffuse, well-proportioned, and has a large projected area. It is divided into the sky astigmatism and the astigmatism in the ground. It is commonly used for the illumination of the sky, and it can also be used for general illumination of the podium of a theater.
5. Exterior light: The principle is between the spotlight and the spotlight. It is a kind of special lamp, which is mainly used for the exterior projection of people and scenery.
6. Footlights (also known as bar lights): Light is mild and the area is common. Mainly used as medium and netscape lighting, cloth color, but also auxiliary light lighting at the location of the platform.
7. Lights (also known as downlights): The current use is more common, can be used for lighting all the characters and scenery, can also be directly installed on the stage, exposed to the audience, constitute a light array, do stage decoration and lighting dual role.
8. Projection slides and canopy effect lights: Can form an overall picture on the stage canopy, and a variety of special effects, such as: wind, rain, thunder, electricity, water, fire, smoke, clouds and so on.
9. Computer Light: This is a kind of intelligent lamp controlled by DMX512 or RS232 or PMX signal, its light color, spot, and illumination are all better than the above conventional lamps. It is a kind of intelligent lamp rapidly developed in recent years. It is often installed in surface light. , top light, stage behind the stage and other locations, the operation of the color, shape, map, etc. can be programmed to run. Because of the different power levels, there are differences in the use of the stage. Ordinary low-powered computer lights are only suitable for ballroom use. In the stage, small-powered computer light lines and spots are often faded by spotlights and backlights. Therefore, special attention must be paid to the selection.
10. Follow-up light: It is a lighting fixture of the stage. Its characteristics are high brightness, imaging with the lens, and can show clear light spots. After adjusting the focal length, it can also change the true and false light spot. There is a movable light bar, the light color can be easily changed, and the light body can be freely operated. At present, there are many types of market, and the labeling methods are different, such as 1KW halogen tungsten light source, 1KW metal halide light source, 2KW metal halide light source, etc. The light intensity and illuminance at intervals, such as 8-10m chasing light, 15-30m chasing light, 30-50m chasing light, 50-80 chasing light, etc., and are distinguished in function: mechanical chasing light The focus, light bar, and color change are all manually completed; the other is a computer follow light, whose focusing, light bar, color change, and adjustment of color temperature are all automatically done through push-pull appliances, so when it is selected, it must be Carefully choose various indicators.
After understanding basic basic knowledge of the above stage lighting, selecting a good reputation and strong reputation as the supplier of products is also crucial. In recent years, the Central Propaganda Department, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Culture, the Auditing Administration, and the State Administration of Press, Publication, Film and Television have issued a joint circular recently demanding the suppression of luxury extravaganzas and the promotion of thrifty evening parties as an implementation of the Central Government’s eight items on improving work style and keeping in close touch with the masses. The important measures stipulated have also caused great repercussions for the performance market in China. We have learned that David, a national audience, regards the New Year's Eve, Spring Festival Gala, and New Year's Eve party meetings as the theme. From stage design to invitational performing arts, we insist on “not to burn money”. In conjunction with Hunan TV, LiFeng Lighting not only implemented the principle of “Festival for Spring Festival Gala”, but also fully presented to TV audience a high-art evening party. LiFeng Culture's newly designed lighting solution is soft and magical, lighting and video technology. The perfect combination, the atmosphere to help strength sing Huang Yushan, stage queen Li Yuchun, Lin Zhiying, Zhang Liang and other powerful stars, to create a beautiful effect for each guest appearance. At the same time, the principle of “saving the Spring Festival Evening Gala” was implemented, and the audience was fully presented to a high-art evening party.
Stage Lighting Trends | Columns